Tips before purchasing a theme
All real estate themes are not created equal. If a theme is not built with a secure foundation it can be vulnerable to malware and hacking, and then you must rebuild. If you buy a theme from a platform like https://themeforest.net/ look at these items:
- How many copies of the theme have been sold? I prefer over 1,000 sales.
- When was the theme published? I prefer longer than a year so you aren't using the first version of a theme.
- What rating does the theme and developer have on the platform? The rating is usually located at the top of the page.
- Read the most recent reviews. Some times a great theme will get negative reviews after the latest update. Make sure the theme is consistently good quality.
- Read the comments. Are they mostly positive? Does the developer respond in a timely manner?
Apartment Locator Theme Recommendations
These are the real estate WordPress theme's we recommend. They work well with our data feed and apartment property listings.
We have fully researched these WordPress theme’s and believe they offer maximum features, flexibility, and search functionality. Each can be customized with your branding, and match your preferred look and feel.
We design apartment locating websites
If you need to hire an experienced developer, we can professionally install your data feed or design your entire website.
We can launch an apartment locating website faster than any other company because we know our data better than any other company. We provide a written contract with a 50% refund if we don’t deliver your website on time. We have an excellent reputation in the apartment locating community. I am the Founder & President of the National Association of Apartment Locators, a trade association that promotes ethics and standards of practice. I’ve never accepted a website project and not delivered. You can go to our testimonials page and contact any of our clients for a referral.